Of course, destruction once again plays a major role in the game, but sadly the smooth soundtrack that accompanied the original game seems to have been replaced by a generic "epic" score. Hopefully it'll be the least of our concerns when the estimated "10 hour" experience lands on consoles and on PC on March 2, 2010.
According to the episode, a new multiplayer demo will land some time in February (perhaps the rumored demo date is accurate?) When contacted for an actual date for the new demo, an EA representative told Joystiq details would be revealed soon. Check out the single-player trailer after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One