Given that Kingdom Under Fire is a sequel to the 2001 Xbox title Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, it should come as no surprise that Blueside is taking a similar approach with the mysterious Project T. Not only will Project T be released for the PC, but we've also gotten word that an Xbox360 version is coming as well.
A recent Korean job listing specified that the company needs people with experience on commercial MMOs, and specifies that the MMO is in development for both platforms.
Details on Project T are still very scarce, and confirmation that Blueside is planning to join the emerging trend of console MMOs is the most we've heard for a while. We'll keep an eye out for more details!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03