The game features a single-player campaign, online multiplayer for four players and plenty of sweet, retro stylings. Taking cues from real-time strategy, god games and, oh, let's say Tron, Darwinia has players controlling squads of 2D sprite characters called Darwinians as they battle an evil computer virus. The original PC version of the game took home the grand prize at the 2006 Independent Games Festival.
The price of admission is 1200 ($15).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One