The release also notes that the game is "packed with puzzle solving, bad-guy fighting, ladder-climbing, catapulting, strange-object eating, puking enjoyment." Given the bizarre humor of Ancients of Ooga, it shouldn't surprise that J. Kenworthy Entertainment is developing the game as a spiritual successor to its first XBLA outing, Cloning Clyde.
Check out a bunch of beta build screens -- which are definitely giving off a demented Kirby sort of vibe -- in the gallery below. Ancients of Ooga is planned for release later this year.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One