"We are pleased that our owned franchise de Blob has been selected as a foundational character and storyline for Syfy's new Syfy Kids brand," said THQ's Doug Clemmer. "We look forward to working closely with Syfy to introduce de Blob's colorful world to a new audience of young adults via webisodes, television and other media, broadening awareness for this loveable hero."
Most importantly, this De Blob resurgence will result in new video games. The announcement claims that THQ will release new de Blob games across "multiple gaming platforms" by the end of March 2011. That's something you can appreciate even if you never watch a second of SyFy.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19