A quick jaunt over to the "supplier's" website reveals the same image seen on the soap bottle and a countdown set to expire Wednesday, February 24. It's worth pointing out that Microsoft hasn't announced the Xbox Live Arcade release for that week, so it's possible we might be seeing the all-but-confirmed Dishwasher sequel. While that seems just a tad unlikely given the promotion surrounding the first game, it certainly seems like we'll be hearing something about a new Dishwasher game.
Well, either that or this whole spiel about a random Japanese soap firm sponsoring a random XBLA game is actually real, in which case we're assuming a new brand of soap will be revealed. We can only hope it's pomegranate scented.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One