For those of you who may have been living under a rock and haven't heard of Icecrown Citadel, I'll start simple with the basics: Icecrown Citadel is a winged dungeon with both raid and 5-man content. And right now it's the raid everyone's in as they struggle towards a final, epic encounter with the Lich King. I'm not going to round-up everything that's been said about this dungeon -- because then we'd both be here all day -- but offer you a sampling of recent ICC-related articles from around the web.
- I am a Paladin talks about healing for Valithria Dreamwalker. (And if you're looking for more info on Valithria, we have a guide for you, too.)
- Rhidach of Righteous Defense learns the hard way that the Blood Council has a 10 minute enrage timer.
- Larisa at the Pink Pigtail Inn wonders if the hard mode bosses are going down too easily.
- Almost Evil offers first thoughts on Sindragosa.
- Teza at Wowraid has collected a number of ICC hard mode videos for your perusal.
- Spicytuna talks about the Gunship Battle for frost mages.
- OutDPS offers advice for hunters fighting Festergut.
- On WoW.com this week, we covered healing Professor Putricide and taking down the Blood Princes.