If you weren't aware that patch 3.3.3 hit the PTRs this past week, there's a very reasonable chance that you live under a rock. (Though, if you're reading this, it must be a rock with exceptional internet access.) Now that we've had a few days to think over the cornucopia of news that's been thrust upon us, let's look out upon the vast internets before us and see what they think of the latest patch.
- Birdfall talks about the novelties of 3.3.3.
- Slice and Dice analyzes the rogue changes.
- And Forever a Noob brings us more rogue discussion.
- Frostheim talks about the buff coming to beast mastery.
- At Big Hit Box, Imonaboat talks about 3.3.3 for frost-spec death knights.
- Gypsy at Mischief, Magic, and Rocket Science suggests that 3.3.3 is time for mages to break out the pitchforks.