Quix has come up with a way to make them even better. It calls itself "Your Bookmarklets, On Steroids" and it's hard to argue with that description. Imagine all of your bookmarklets together in one, and being able to come up with shortcuts to trigger each one.
- Search IMDB: "imdb search word(s)"
- Search Google: "g search word(s)"
- Search Google Images: "img search word(s)"
- Search Wikipedia: "w search word(s)"
- Search only the current site using Google: "gs search word(s)"
- Reformat the current page using Readability: "read"
- Share on Tumblr: "tumblr"
- Share on Facebook: "fb"
- Share on Delicious: "db"
- Clip current page in Evernote: "evernote"
If you still are not convinced, checkout their two minute video which shows it in action. By the time I finished watching it, I was already sold. Instead of an entire folder of bookmarklets, I have one for Quix, which does everything that I did before, and more.
Quix is incredibly handy. Check it out at Quixapp.com.