Yesterday, Zipper Interactive announced its return to the SOCOM franchise with the sequel to the sequel's sequel, SOCOM 4. This first trailer reveals a bit more about the project, including -- spoiler! -- confirmation that there will be at least one Irish lady and a burning boat at some point in the campaign. Thankfully, the trailer seems to indicate that the game will still focus on shooting dudes with guns and telling other dudes to do the same. It's a tactical shooter, remember?
Just tell us one thing, Sony: is it just "SOCOM" or is it SOCOM 4?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25