I asked everyone to make some comments about the week's comics, hoping for some funny, astute, honest, and observant ones. Lots of you rose to the challenge, and to you I bequeath a virtual and imaginary collection of kaleidoscopic thimbles. I'll even throw in some chocolate flavored lemon drops and your very own pretend mini hippopotamus.
For this week, I want you to try reading a comic or two that you don't usually bother to read, or that you haven't paid much attention to, and let us know what you think about it. Next week, I'll give you guys another trivia question. Ready? Go!
- The latest from Enter World.
- Teh Gladiators: Destinies Intertwined.
- The Warcraft Hero in The Fall of Arthas.
- Byron, the Tauren Rogue.
- Away From Reality: NSFWoW is the latest; click back a few if you haven't checked in all week.
- Beyond the Tree: Rooting for Druids.
- Slash AFK: Male Fail.
- Coffin Comics: The Mana Strudel Diet. I'm really liking this comic.
- Daily Quests: Sum Druid R 4 Scratch.
- Meanwhile, Aboard the U.S.S. Complex Actions....
- Complex Actions: A portrait of a female Night Elf. This was done for Silkspinner, and you too could get your WoW character (or anything else) immortalized in this way. They are charging $20 for a custom portrait, and the proceeds are going towards helping them travel to various conventions.
- K's Grab Bag: Plan B.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Graveyard Industrial Complex.
- NPC: Zapped. Bink is getting thinner! Zapped x 2 and Zapped x 3.
- LFG #337 and #338.
- World of Warcraft, eh: Slip 'n' Slide.
- The Daily Blink: Yes Arthas Really Is That Evil. Also, Bon Appetit! and Gnomeregan Offensive.
- Tales from the Crossroads: Edit: I've taken down this link because one of the ads on the site contained a keylogger. Never fear though, because this should all be straightened out by next weekend. A safe link can be found in the comments below!