Thankfully, Astro Gaming realizes that gamers are constantly on the go, and they've just announced the A30 Headset that works with your PC, your console, your mobile phone, your music player, your portable gaming system, and anything else with a headphone jack. It features both a removable boom mic and an in-line microphone with a control button, meaning you can get your frag on with some buddies, then jack into your phone and call your mother. She loves hearing from you.
We're giving away one Astro Gaming A30 Sound System, available in white or black, along with the Astro MixAmp and an optical cable, which you'll need to connect your system to your consoles. The headset includes all of the necessary connectors, the boom mic, the in-line mic, and a carrying case to keep everything organized. And if you're one of those people who geek out about opening gadget packaging, theirs is pure porn.
Follow the instructions below to enter, and crank it up.
- How many different ways could you use these? Leave a comment telling us what game (including the platform), song, and caller you'd rock with these on your dome.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec -- it has to do with Pierre Duchesne and he knows why).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day.
- This entry period ends at 6PM PT on Friday, March 19.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive an Astro Gaming A30 Audio System, with the A30 Headset (in black or white) and a MixAmp (ARV: $229.95), along with a TOSLink optical cable. (ARV: $19.95)
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition. For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One