In Left 4 Dead 2's "The Passing" scenario, it was assumed you'd encounter all four protagonists from the first game. Valve's Chet Faliszek revealed the tagline for this scenario is "Nobody Survives Forever" -- as you might expect from the title, one of the original quartet has sacrificed him or herself in the events preceding "The Passing," which will be the focus of the upcoming Left 4 Dead 1 campaign.
This sounds like it could lead to some pretty neat gameplay implications, though really, if we can make through a campaign and only lose one person, that's a pretty good day in our book.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One