Starting today, LotRO players can hop around to this expanded festival, which includes group dancing, a mysterious hedge maze, shrew stomping, food, drink and more! There's a lot of great rewards for the dedicated party-goer, including the opportunity to grab a fish and slap a friend.
Hit the jump for help in navigating this festival, as well as brand-new pictures of the event!
The first thing to know about the Spring Festival is that it takes place across many zones, and as such, it might be confusing to figure out where to go to start and what you need to do to cover it all. So to assist you in getting a handle on all of this excessive partying, here are a few guides to help you get the most out of this holiday:
- Massively's Spring Festival Guide (from 2008, so it is lacking the more recent additions)
- Lotro-Wiki.com's Spring Festival page
- LotroLife's Spring Festival Guide
- Spring Festival Guide on Lorebook
- MMORPG-Life's Spring Festival Guide
- Hedge Maze map at The Brasse