Don't forget to read through the comments section; this week, there are a couple of comics that haven't updated. Often, the artists will stop by and leave a link if the comic was only a little bit late getting posted.
In a related note, Manic Graffiti is back sort of! It isn't on a regular schedule of updates, but every now and then, something will come up.
This week's challenge: In the comments section, leave a link or two from your favorite WoW-related artist, or for a comic that perhaps no longer updates; because if other people haven't seen it, it's new to them.
- Manic Graffiti: The Wonders of 25$USD.
- Torment of the Week: Orc-a-nomics Part 3 and Orc-a-nomics Part 4.
- Equinox and a Mess o' Melons.
- Equinox and the Professor.
- Complex Actions: Player Q&A 2.
- Beyond the Tree: This Cave is Creepy and Green With Goblins.
- K's Grab Bag: The True Meaning of Friendship.
- Tales From the Crossroads has its brand new site up! Check out You Can Dance if You Want to.
- LFG #341 and #342.
- NPC: Everything's All Good. Also, Boxed In and How to Make a Tasty Cupcake.
- Dark Legacy Comics: A Hairy History.
- Slash AFK: Egg-cellent.
- Coffin Comics: Super Mara Brothers. I absolutely love this!
- The Daily Blink: The Jury is Still Out. Also, The Loot Council of Doom and I've Seen Trading Places, This Never Works.
- Daily Quests: Binding Your Equipment.
- The Warcraft Hero in The Lute Has It.
- Teh Gladiators: NENLA Faces Certain Doom (Cataclysm).
- Away From Reality: Thinking Inside the Box.
- Byron, the Tauren Rogue!
- Quest: To Catch a Defias.
- To Azeroth: My New Friend.
- Cru the Dwarf: In the End.
- Latest from Guilded Age.
- Penny Arcade: The Apocalypse.
- Awkward Zombie: Dehydrated.