And, if you like the crazy, 2D faces used for each player model as much as we do, there's more good news. Smith confirmed that NBA Jam will include a big head mode. "Wait until you see big head mode, because that's where we really start playing around with it." He concludes that the team wanted to be "as true to the original NBA Jam as possible, but using all the bells and whistles we have in the last 17 years since it came out."
Whatever the team is doing, it seems to be working.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19