And that fictionalized, cordoned-off Seattle is going to be smashed to bits by high-speed sports cars, explosives and rigged construction equipment. We're all lucky we get to experience this in a game, and not in the location of an actual convention. Those things are hectic enough.
Split/Second arrives May 18. Hide your fake cities.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One