[Image: SusanG2]A good Friday to play video games? No, a great Friday to play video games.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): It's time to get back to Heavy Rain and maybe finally start Dark Void. I also have BioShock 2, which I've tried to start twice and got bored with after the first level both times. Really need to push through this time. Who am I kidding? I'm going to play Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): I have games from the future... but I can't play them until I beat the games from the past. Can you believe I haven't even started God of War 3 or Final Fantasy XIII yet?
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'd really like to spend some time with my boy Mega Man, but these copies of Final Fantasy XIII and Just Cause 2 are gonna make that tough, I imagine. The quest to max out all my classes in Bad Company 2 also continues, with just Assault and Engineer left -- will I make it by week's end? Only time will tell.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Back home (for awhile, at least!) and I'm planning on wrapping up BioShock 2 (it's finally turned the fun corner!), spending more time with the wonderful WarioWare D.I.Y., and reuniting with my SVER comrades in MAG. It's good to be home.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I've been digging Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam lately, so I'll probably try to get through another campaign in that this weekend. I'm also still trying to get back to Final Fantasy XIII and want to go through God of War Collection before I get to God of War 3.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm traveling again for like, the fifth weekend in a row, so again I'll be relegated to portable offerings. Thinking about picking up WarioWare D.I.Y., because I think I could play it while driving.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'll be spending much of the weekend in flight, so I'll be tapping away on my "iPad Mini."
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher) I'm buried in games right now. I've barely touched Cave Story, I'm still dreaming up WarioWare D.I.Y. microgames, I'm fully engrossed in Yakuza 3 and 3D Dot Game Heroes, and Edgeworth is still waiting, arms crossed, for me to get back to the case we were working on.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm at a point where there's nothing else that matters to me in my life other than Tilt to Live on iPhone. Sorry, that's not fun to read, but it's all I've got.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I am having a "Man Night" this weekend, and it's going to involve a lot of gaming. I just finished God of War III, and now I'm moving back to the dual world of Modern Warfare 2 (with the new maps) and BFBC2. I'm back into the swing of things with the Starcraft 2 beta, and I just got the R.U.S.E. beta, which is a lot more challenging than I thought it would be. Tutorial mode: please!
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): After staying perfectly up to date for the first two months of 2010, I'm now behind on just about every major game that came out in March. I'm tackling God of War 3 first, followed by Final Fantasy XIII and Dragon Age Origins: Awakening. Man, but where am I going to fit in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey?
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I just nabbed the "Guardian of Cenarius" title in World of Warcraft, and next I think I'll make a Mekgineer's Chopper. Away from the PC, it's all Final Fantasy XIII.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I hope to have a lot of fun with all of the iPad apps I just downloaded. What do you mean "they don't run on your computer?" They're right here in iTunes! Well, at least they were free. If I can't get them to work without a $500 peripheral, I'll just have to resort to my original plan and make microgames in WarioWare D.I.Y. when I'm not at WonderCon.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Just now got into the joys of Bad Company 2, so hopefully plenty of that. Also Mass Effect 2 and The Longest Journey. I'm also making a game using the handy XNA tutorial. How about that?
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): This weekend I'll be spending time with Kratos in God of War 3 and my ol' pal Mega Man in his latest adventure.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Stiqin' it to the internets)