According to what SCEA marketing boss Peter Dille told the MI6 marketing conference in San Francisco last week, purchasing intent for the PS3 is up 36 percent since the "It Only Does Everything" campaign started last year. Now, does the price drop that accompanied the campaign figure into that? Of course. But according to IGN, Dille added, "we know from research that consumers are more educated as well."
It looks like Kevin doesn't need to sweat Craig any longer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25