Original: If you've played beyond the first mission of Splinter Cell: Conviction while connected to Xbox Live, you've likely run into a freezing glitch. A few minutes into the single-player campaign's second mission, the game just locks up -- but there's hope!
Thanks to a pretty comprehensive thread on the Ubisoft Forums, a temporary workaround has been discovered, which requires clearing the system hard drive cache and logging out of Xbox Live. "I assure you everyone is hard at work to resolve the issue," posted an Ubisoft technical support representative, who could not confirm when players can expect an official patch.
Check out the glitch and workaround in action above.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One