As today is the last full day you'll get a chance to enjoy Halo 2, Bungie has apparently gone and pulled the joke lever. In preparation for tonight's festivities, we went online to download all of the extra maps for the game and get a round of practice in, only to find a few peculiar messages -- like the self-esteem booster you see above.
For the most part, the messages are pretty jovial, though there are a few odd ones that take it a bit too far. Head into the gallery below to check 'em all out.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One