[Update: A winner has been chosen! Go check your email, maybe it's you!]
Well, well, well, look who just snuck into Joystiq HQ's West Virginia Sub-Station. It's Sam Fisher with the Splinter Cell: Conviction Starter Kit, including the Xbox 360 game, the novelization and some related paraphernalia. Check out the video above to see me dissect the whole thing's innards.
Now, want a chance to win it all? Sure, no problem. Just follow the simple rules for entry below and you could be Krav Maga-ing fools in no time.
- Leave a comment naming your favorite Splinter Cell gadget -- real or imagined.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 3:00PM ET on Thursday, April 15.
- At that time, we'll randomly select 1 grand prize winner to receive the "Splinter Cell: Conviction Starter Kit" (ARV $70); check your emails!
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One