TechCrunch reader Zach used his iPad to ask his girlfriend to marry him. Zach sat his girlfriend down on a bench, where he had asked her out two and a half years earlier, and whipped out his iPad. He told her to put the earbuds on, and then he played a slideshow with music and photos of the two of them together. There was laughter, there were tears; then there was the last slide. Does anyone have a guess as to what it said? That's right! "Will you marry me?"
From the photo, you can see what the answer was.
For those of you keeping track, we've seen:
- A proposal outside an Apple Store
- An iPod proposal
- An Apple Store wedding
- and even a girl marrying her MacBook Pro
- Key specs
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16