Speaking of growing collections, DSiWare is now home to three more downloadable Game & Watch simulators, putting us all well on the way to understanding Mr. Game & Watch's attacks in Super Smash Bros. (Hint: You'll want to use the sausages.) See all the available downloads after the break.
- Bang Attack (Engine Software, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Smash identical objects with a hammer, after, of course, getting any stray bananas out of the way. That's a sentence that's never been written and the concept of this puzzle game.
- Mega Man 4 (NES, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Dr. Cossack steps in for Dr. Wily in this game, creating a set of robots with weapons that happen to be compatible with Mega Man's arm.
- Surviving High School (EA, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Become a new student and "cause all the drama" in this episodic adventure game. As you progress through the story, you experience other students' lives as well.
- Game & Watch: Donkey Kong Jr. (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Swing from vine to vine to rescue Donkey Kong from the villainous Mario.
- Game & Watch: Flagman (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Raise flags in response to on-screen prompts. That's pretty much the whole game.
- Game & Watch: Ball (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Control a juggler's arms in order to keep a set of projectiles aloft.
- myPostcards (Nnoooo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Create postcards to send through the DSi.
- Big Name Games: Shantae Nab! by Matt Bozon of WayForward