On a more positive note, Brees also offered some of his opinions on the voting that led to his appearance on the Madden NFL 11 cover. "This game is driven by the fans, so it means so much more to me and to all the Saints players because we understand the bond we've had with our fans and with our city. Certainly when the fans have spoken, that means so much."
The ESPN interview is pretty insightful, including brief talk on the new Hit Stick controls, as well as GameFlow and GamePlan, the pair of managerial game types available in Madden NFL 11. Hit up the source link and give it a read.
[Thanks, Zoot Suit Jedi]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One