Basically, the trailer's got more flashing lights than '70s disco -- but if that's no concern for you, feel free to soak in the 14 multiplayer modes presented above, which run the gamut from co-op to competitive to objective-based modes. It's a smorgasbord of multiplayer mayhem, really.
There are tried-and-true gametypes like Capture the Flag and your usual Deathmatch variants available, but our interest lies in some of the more original modes: BeastHunt, My Burden, and Co-Op Survival look like they're quite fun.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One