That was the sentence recently handed down in the grand jury investigation into the teen's "cyber attack" on the official PlayStation site in 2008. Sony's legal representatives initially sought over $33,000 in damages from the young man, though the presiding judge ruled such a fee was "excessive" and reduced it by quite a bit.
Personally, we think 33 Gs would help get the lesson across better. When we were kids, we'd drop five dimes on stuff everyday, you know?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25