Developer: "Should I put an explosion here?"
Lead Developer: "You absolutely should put an explosion there."
Developer: "And one around the corner?"
Lead Developer: "It would be irresponsible to not put one around the corner."
Developer: "What about this fuel truck? Should this explode?"
Lead Developer: "Stop what you're doing right now, so that I can high-five you."
While we're certain this conversation occurred at least once at the Black Rock offices, the actual design of the game required a bit more sophistication that that. Check out the video above to find out what considerations really went into Split/Second's creation.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One