As Pikachu attempts to collect the shards of the "Sky Prism" that protects the park, he and new Pokémon friends take part in the park's various attractions. Yes, Pikachu's idea of "helping" is to have fun on all the park's rides. Pikachu is kind of a hedonist. The attractions include Poke-themed activities like Rhyperior's Bumper Burn, Bulbasaur's Daring Dash, Salamence's Air Ace, Venusaur's Vine Swing, and Gyarados' Aqua Dash.
Poképark Wii will be released in Europe on July 9. We don't want to ruin the surprise, but if we had to guess, we'd say this game will be announced in North America at some kind of large industry event being held soon.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19