Yes folks, it's that time of the year again. The precious few seconds where you cast your virtual die and hope beyond hope that you're a special enough snowflake to get a BlizzCon ticket.
The basic facts:
- Tickets go on sale at 10:00 p.m. EDT / 7:00 p.m. PDT sharp.
- Tickets are $150/each. You can purchase a max of 5 per household.
- Buy your tickets at the Blizzard store.
- Tips for buying your tickets.
- Complain about how expensive tickets are, how rogues are over powered, and how Ghostcrawler has no choice but to walk out on a horse swinging a sword like a general over in our open thread.
10:00 p.m. EDT: Ticket are on sale now. Ticket queue is immediate over 10,000.
10:02 p.m. EDT: Ticket queue is over 20,000.
10:08 p.m. EDT: Those lucky enough to have purchased a ticket already have consumed 25% of the ticket stock that's gone on sale today.
10:13 p.m. EDT: Ticket queue is over 30,000. Those who have been able to purchased tickets have consumed 50% of this round's available stock.
10:15 p.m. EDT: We estimate about 3,000 to 4,000 households have each purchased 1 to 5 tickets, consuming 50% of available stock.
10:21 p.m. EDT: 25% of the available ticket stock for this round remains.
10:23 p.m. EDT: All of the available ticket stock for this round has been sold out. The next round of ticket sales will happen this Saturday.
10:34 p.m. EDT: Tickets are going on ebay for around $500.