If you've been running into a significant number of unexpected problems during your nightly Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West matches on the PS3, a recent patch might just be the remedy you're looking for. See, right there in the update's notes, it promises "an elimination of unexpected problems." You were just talking about how much you hated those.
More specifically, the patch fixes a few tiny annoyances which appeared in a few game modes, like a bug that made it difficult to grab loot sacks while playing "Robbery" -- a mode which focuses largely on the grabbing of loot sacks. To check out the full list of fixes, click past the jump.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West patch fixes
- No more changing of teams in private co-op games.
- No more issues with the revive icon or tag icon.
- The Green game mode no longer rewards experience in the 2nd round.
- No more issues when picking up the sack in robbery mode.
- Player's weapon does not switch to the main one after a knockdown.