Taking place 50-some years after the events of Guerrilla, players will fill the dust-filthy boots of Darius Mason, grandson of Alec and Samanya, protagonists of the last game. Following a cataclysmic accident on the planet's surface, Martian colonists are forced to live in underground mines. It's a pretty bad scene, but it's made even worse when someone unleashes a swarm of gruesome monsters into the cavernous network of settlements, supplying the game's titular Armageddon.
Of course, Darius is equipped with all manner of artillery to stave off the horde, including the Nano Forge, which played a major role in the plot of Guerrilla. The trailer includes a March 2011 release date for the title, though we're certain to see more of it at E3. Stay tuned!
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360