Also, if you haven't downloaded Photo Dojo, you should do so at your earliest convenience. It's free through June 11.
- Reel Fishing Challenge II (Natsume, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): In this direct follow-up to Reel Fishing Challenge, you must find a way to season and cook all the fish you caught in a way that satisfies a finicky eater in your group. We're just kidding -- it's more fishing.
- Lead the Meerkats (Lapland Studio, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): Take care of your own meerkat pack by digging burrows, foraging, and fighting (or fleeing to safety). It's kind of a strategy game.
- Zoo Disc Golf (Sonalysts, Inc., 1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points): Exactly what it sounds like: disc golf played in a zoo. Each animal enclosure has an "Emergency Animal Control" station that counts as the hole. Yes, you're ensuring the safety of zoo patrons with your disc golf skills.
- Flametail (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Use the flaming tail of your comet-like 'incinerator pod' to burn space garbage in this puzzle game.
- Don't Cross the Line (Aksys Games, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Connect two identical shapes by drawing lines between them, but don't ... you know. The thing that is in the title.
- Fire Panic (Playtainment, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Draw routes for your fire engine to get to each fire as quickly as possible.
- Flips: The Magic Faraway Tree (Electronic Arts, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): The latest children's e-book from EA is a fantasy tale in which four kids visit "the Land of Spells, the crazy Land of Topsy-Turvy and the Land of Do-As-You-Please."