Considering both THQ and EA Sports are fiercely competing in this space, CVG questioned creative director Ricci Rukavina on what Supremacy could add to the franchise. "We're taking a more cinematic approach visually as opposed to a television broadcast simulation," Rukavina said. "Our approach to gameplay is concentrating on skills over statistics which should reinforce fast, fun and intuitive play."
In many ways, these are many of the same buzzwords used by NaturalMotion when promoting their Euphoria-powered football game -- one which featured many novel ideas, but didn't exactly win critics over. It'll be interesting to see if Supremacy can outperform its gridiron predecessor.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One