As hinted at in the details released last week, you will indeed be filling the role of original series protagonist John Tanner, who is in the unfortunate position of being totally comatose. The game apparently takes place in his mind, giving him the ability to change his dream reality to his will. Which should make those car chases significantly easier, right? "How can you drive -- when your car doesn't have any wheels? Shazam!" Tanner must have a photographic memory, as the game will include a roster of over 100 licensed cars.
Driver: San Francisco is slated for release on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC. Unless, of course, this Ubisoft press conference is just a product of our own fevered coma-dream.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One