If you are squealing like a little girl, we've got the details for you, fresh from Ubisoft's E3 press conference. Chahi, who's been practically absent from the industry since 1998, is creating the not-yet-titled "Project Dust," which will be digitally distributed this spring on unnamed platforms.
The only other information we have comes from the short clip shown at the event which showed shows a tribal group living in a world on the verge of extinction.
Also of note: Yes, please.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One