The culprit for the guidance shift? "Lower-than-anticipated sales of UFC Undisputed 2010, and the strengthening dollar," according to THQ president and CEO Brian Farrell. Even though pre-orders were 50 percent higher than the 2009 iteration, noted Farrell, sell through of the 2.6 million shipped units has been "below [THQ's] expectations, and prior-year results."
Farrell sated that THQ has "a strong pipeline scheduled for release over the next three years" and asked that "everyone" try out its offerings on the E3 show floor. You can bet we'll be doing just that in the days ahead.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One