Gearscore is one of those addons that seems to get everyone talking, one way or another. Some people love it, some people hate it. Personally I'm of the opinion that the player behind the gear is more important than the level of the gear they are toting around, but there are plenty of other people out there that think it's a really good base indicator of a player's skill. Let's check out what the blogosphere has to say about it:
- Noobding has some input on gearscore and you.
- Pugnacious Priest talks about gearscore as a recognized universal measurement.
- TankingTips says gearscore isn't going away, and suggests that maybe it's better this way.
- Qieth's Quips has a few grumbles about gearscore.
- Variant Avatar make the bold statement that gearscore is like a child wielding a loaded gun.