Read more about these games, along with a wide selection of new DSiWare games, after the break. We don't have anything illuminating to say about this week's Virtual Console selection, because there is none.
- Art Style: Rotozoa (Nintendo, 1 player, 600 Wii Points): As a primordial creature, you rotate your body to bring colored tentacles in contact with "goobugs" of the same color, in order to grow them. It's biology as seen through the lens of the aggressively abstract Art Style series.
- The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts (Square Enix, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): A tower defense game, of sorts. Throw cutout paper bears using the Wiimote, in order to defend blue jewels.
- The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages (Square Enix, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): The same bear-throwing mechanic from Chaotic Conflicts is used here in a more precision-oriented game: carefully throw bears into the right position to grab candies in obstacle-filled stages.
- Spin Six (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A cute puzzle game about moving numbered circles in order to line them up. Contains both a puzzle mode with pre-set puzzles and a score attack mode.
- Puffins: Let's Fish! (Other Ocean Interactive, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Dive for fish, but don't get eaten by sharks, jellyfish, or other dangerous creatures in this game by the Dark Void Zero developer. How do jellyfish eat, anyway?
- Mega Words (Digital Leisure, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Word Scrambler, Anagram Hunt, and Hangman are collected in this word puzzle game. It's not all about finding words with "Mega" in them, as much fun as that would be.
- Super Swap (Teyon, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A match-three puzzle game in which you drag falling blocks into place.
- Legendary Wars: T-Rex Rumble (Publisher, player, DSi Points): Command a tribe of 20 humans to protect their village and hunt for food. Also, just to make things exciting, there are lots of dinosaurs.