"There was not a question when we started Old Republic - or any of our games, for that matter - [what the lead format would be]. There's a reason the lead SKU for Dragon Age was PC as well. When we're developing an RPG, it's a natural place to be," Erickson said.
Unlike many developers who hint at console versions and rarely deliver, Erickson says BioWare hasn't even discussed the option. "There is nobody anywhere in BioWare laying the groundwork for that because we have a very large complicated game to ship first," he said.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360