Of the many things that the non-muggles among us are capable of doing with magic, conjuring money unfortunately isn't on the list. The rest of us are in the same boat, and so even if Lego Harry Potter only costs $30 at retail, we felt it best to give away our review copy of the game (same as retail) to either group of folks.
For a chance to win that copy of LHP, all you have to do is tell us your favorite spell from the series. Wingardium Leviosa, perhaps? Crucio, maybe ... you monster? Tell us in the comments below in the next 24 hours and keep an eye on your email inbox!
- Leave a comment telling us what your favorite spell from the Harry Potter franchise is.
- You must be 13 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 7:01PM ET on Monday, July 12.
- At that time, we will randomly select one winner to receive a copy of Lego Harry Potter on Xbox 360 (ARV: $29.99) and various Harry Potter trinkets (ARV: $10).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition. For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 91
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22