On the heels of the iOS 4.0.1 update, the iPad software has been updated to version 3.2.1. The update notes:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fixed an issue that stops the copy/paste of single-page PDFs in Mail
- Addressed issues that causes video playback to freeze
- Improved reliability involving the video-out using the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Added Bing to Safari's search options
The update is compatible with both iPad Wi-Fi and 3G, and is now available through iTunes. Hook up your iPad, then click the Update button on the Summary tab to update the software. Enjoy!