And this time, the Ultimatum is being delivered only in the form of a Wii game (no DS game), so there's no option to kowtow to Ms. Michaels on the go. Ultimatum 2011 incorporates a more traditional game-like design than its predecessors, including a story mode that involves taking down "an evil food and drug corporation."
Intriguingly, the license is now in the hands of D3 Publisher rather than Majesco. Majesco recently popped up in the news when it acquired the My Baby license from SouthPeak (though not with SouthPeak's cooperation), and now one of its former licenses has moved to another company.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19