But on the other hand, Apple of course runs a back to school program every single year, and considering that it's about that time, and that we've had a year chock full of innovation with the iPad and the iPhone 4, it's probably a pretty good guess that yes, sooner rather than later, Apple will hold an event to show off this year's iPod offerings.
And what might those be? Why, we're going with the perpetual rumor of a camera-equipped iPod touch. MacMagazine also suggests a new iPod touch would see other iPhone 4 features, including a gyroscope and possibly a Retina Display. It's gotta be true eventually, right?
[via Cult of Mac]
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Audio playback time up to 40 hours
- Video playback time up to 8 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.86 x 2.31 x 0.24 in
- Weight 3.1 oz
- Released 2015-07-15