"The concept is the brainchild of Double Fine lead animator Tasha Harris," 1UP reports. Shafer explains, "we are coming out swinging with two great adventures from two of the most creative minds in the company."
While the game is being published by THQ's KFC business (that's Kids, Family, Casual Games), VP Martin Good says the games' "potential appeal could encompass both hardcore and casual players."
Costume Quest has a Halloween theme and, in what is surely a coincidence, a Halloween release date this year on both Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network. For more information on what kind of game it is (it's isometric!) and to see some screens of the lovely, cel-shaded art, hit up UGO in the Source link below.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One