In this early pitch video made for Ubisoft (after the break), the game features pretty much direct parodies of Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninja Gaiden and Mega Man 2, set to chip covers of songs by the White Stripes, Smashing Pumpkins and the Ramones.
But even in this early stage, it's clear that the designers at Ubisoft had a handle on what they wanted to make, in terms of gameplay. And it's even clearer that this game was born out of genuine enthusiasm for both the comic source and the history of gaming.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One