"We are also designing a lot of our own assets from this side of the pond, so that we are able to make strategic pieces of content that make sense for our market," Pfeiffer added, saying, "We are working really closely with our producers in Japan to construct these materials for the West and they are open more then ever to hearing our thoughts and ideas for assets."
Translated: Capcom USA hopes it won't be blindsided again, and has gotten assurances from the home office that it'll be listened to the next time it says, "Uh, no, that ain't gonna fly anywhere." Listened to, yes, but heard? Only the lack of another "RE5 controversy" can serve as proof.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One