So what happened? The folks at Booq sent me a Boa push for iPad. Now, Booq bags are really addictive. They're extremely well-made, stylish, and amazingly functional. Fortunately, we give away everything we review, so I'm not tempted to keep this bag. Read on for a short review and find out how you can win this bag from TUAW.
The outside features a small pocket on the front where you can put goodies like a pair of sunglasses and a larger pocket on the back for boarding passes or really thin books, while the inside (under the flap) has three credit card / business card pockets and a larger pocket that would be great for a small pad of paper. The pièce de résistance is a Booq special -- a unique "license plate" that features a serial number, bar code, and URL for Terralinq. If you lose your bag, the finder hopefully visits the site and returns your bag and valuables to you.
The Booq Boa push is the most well-built, good-looking, and functional iPad bag I've seen so far. One lucky TUAW reader will win our review bag, which is covered with the sand Twylon. To enter, leave a comment telling us what you'd carry in the back pocket of the Boa push. Here are the details:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what you'd carry in the back pocket of the Boa push.
- The comment must be left before midnight on Friday, September 17th, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a Booq Boa push bag for iPad valued at $89.95.
- Click here for complete official rules.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 13
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16