We'll learn more about the game when EA actually, you know, announces it, but it's pretty self-explanatory: a garden simulator -- in THREE DEE. Like a real garden, but without that noisome sunlight! And also with a cartoon tanuki guiding you. Our garden doesn't do that. At least, we don't think so.
Update: An EA producer just showed the game, in which players unlock plants by completing photo-based goals. It'll be out alongside the 3DS, whenever that is released.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite