Listen, we know how it is. Day one of any new technobauble brings a sort of gravitational force pulling you towards your nearest retailer, urging you to succumb to the sweet, sweet siren song of "I have it and you don't." If you think we're not fighting its dulcet tones as we write this, you're sadly mistaken.
But there's every chance you don't need the Move right now and can stave off the inevitable a few more weeks or months. Of course, there's an equal chance you need it right now -- and you had no idea. We don't know you, and we can't make this decision on your behalf.
Luckily, you know you, so we're making it our mission to equip you with all the knowledge you need to either fend off the call of the Move or convince yourself buying it was your idea all along. Once you've digested the info past the jump, hop down to the comments and let us know if you'll be picking one up, or share your first impressions if you've already pulled the trigger.
Sports Champions | Start the Party | Tumble
- Ape Escape Move preview: Monkey madness
- MAG '2.0' due within a month; adds Move support, weapon purchases and more
- PixelJunk lifelike: Two men in a forest demonstrate it for us
- Heavy Rain patches in Move support September 22
- Under Siege gets PlayStation Move support, Platinum Trophy
- Killzone 3 wrecking Helghast shop on February 22, 2011
- Disaster Report 4 to shake up PS3 with Move and 3D support
- Planet Minigolf gets patched for PlayStation Move on Sept. 19
- Resident Evil 5's Move patch available September 19
- Flight Control HD lands on PSN Sept. 15 with Move support
- Time Crisis Razing Storm preview
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)